Friday, September 16, 2016
As expected, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has published the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Mountain Valley Pipeline.
“The resource reports MVP has already submitted to FERC are the alleged backbone upon which the DEIS is created. These reports are, however, uncatalogued collections of partial surveys, studies and desktop engineering notions which are rife with omissions, and inadequate and incorrect data”, said Laurie Ardison, Co-Chair of Protect Our Water, Heritage, Rights (POWHR). “The DEIS is fatally flawed for a variety of process and substance matters, not the least of which is MVP’s insufficient, unsubstantiated foundational material.” (http://www.appalmad.org/2016/09/16/groups-condemn-fercs-review-of-proposed-mountain-valley-pipeline/)
Access the FERC documents here: MVP DEIS Link
- Check the box next to the first file name.
- Click button at the bottom of the page DOWNLOAD.
- In the window that opens, you will be prompted to continue with download.
- Click “YES.” This will download a Zip file to your computer.
- Move the Zip file into a folder or directory of your choice.
- In the folder containing the Zip files, simply click on each folder to access the files.
- Repeat step number 1-6 above with each file you want to download.